List:       opensuse
Subject:    Re: [opensuse] Playing with Grub and Plymouth splash
From:       Marco Calistri <marco.calistri () yahoo ! com ! br>
Date:       2013-05-31 15:09:56

Il 31/05/2013 11:17, Andrey Borzenkov ha scritto:
> Ð’ Fri, 31 May 2013 11:10:59 -0300
> Marco Calistri <marco.calistri@yahoo.com.br> пишет:
>

>> About Grub2 I have installed a boot spash from Cristian Rodriguez "SuSE
>> Eleganter Bootsplash" (despite I ignore if it was compatible with 12.3).
>>
>> But at boot I keep seeing same Grub2 default openSUSE loader.
>>

> To change GRUB2 theme you need to select it in YaST bootloader module.
> Did you do it?

Hi Andrey,

The settings in YaST are pointing to deafault grub2/opensuse/theme/txt

I don't know if I can select the new path related to SuSE Eleganter and
if it is compatible.

But of course your observation is right in answer to the fact that Grub2
boot-splash has not changed :-/

Thanks!

Cheers,

--
Marco Calistri (amdturion)
opensuse 12.3 (Dartmouth) 64 bit - Kernel 3.7.10-1.4-desktop Gnome 3.6.2