List:       opensuse
Subject:    Re: [opensuse] Firefox bookmarks transferring question
From:       DenverD <DenverD () mail ! dk>
Date:       2013-03-28 7:54:48

On 03/28/2013 07:50 AM, Hylton Conacher (ZR1HPC) wrote:
> Yes there is an easy way to transfer the bookmarks, but first off,
> please correct the address of opensuse in your email address book
> i.e. make it OpenSuSe <opensuse@opensuse.org> i.e. don't use
> quotation marks but the diagonal brackets found above the space bar
> and right Alt key, on my system anyway. :)

its a small thing, but if the OP goes to the trouble of correcting
their address book, it might as well be correct.... there is no
(longer) any product named SuSE, nor openSuSE, nor OpenSuSe..

there is an openSUSE, so if it is a big enough thing to do the
correcting, go ahead make it correct:

openSUSE <opensuse@opensuse.org>

> The rest of my answer is posted at the bottom.

hmmmm...no idea how to help with the bigger thing...the actual
questioned thing..

dd