List:       opensuse
Subject:    Re: [opensuse] Portrait printing in 12.1
From:       Robert Smits <bob () rsmits ! ca>
Date:       2012-08-16 18:10:01

On August 4, 2012 05:58:21 pm Dominik Baumann wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 08/02/2012 07:17 PM, James Knott wrote:
> > Is there a problem with portrait printing in openSUSE 12.1 or
> > LibreOffice.  I have a form that I have printed out many times in
> > landscape mode.  Today, I tried again, but cannot print landscape mode.
> > I upgraded to 12.1 since the last time I printed that form. The document
> > page layout is landscape and it makes no difference whether I set the
> > printer to portrait or landscape.  The printer is the Dell Laser Printer
> > 1100.  If I print to PDF and then print the PDF, it prints the correct
> > layout.
>
> Is KDE/okular, not LibreOffice. But perhaps has something to do with
> that bug?:

It's not KDE - it is Libre Office. My way to fix it is to uninstall
LibreOffice and install OpenOffice, which works just fine. There have been
lots of people raising this bug in various locations, but no fixes yet as far
as I know,

--
Bob Smits <bob@rsmits.ca>
"Microsoft is not the answer. Microsoft is the question. NO is the