List:       opensuse
Subject:    =?UTF-8?Q?Re:_[opensuse]_network.service_fails=3B?= =?UTF-8?Q?_was:smbd_does_not_start_inoS12.1?=
From:       Istvan_Gabor <suseuser04 () lajt ! hu>
Date:       2012-07-24 17:54:04

2012. július 16. 21:13 napon Lars Müller <lmuelle@suse.com> írta:

[long snip]

> I'm not 98% sure if someone said this before.  But please be his nice to
> file a bug report and report the bug ID back to this list.
>
> But I'm quite sure that this will be my last comment on this particular
> issue on this list.

Hello:

I tried to make a bug report but the site requires registration.
(https://login.novell.com/nidp/idff/sso?id=15&sid=0&option=credential&sid=0)
As soon as I can report the bug without registering I will do it.
If it is possible to make a report w/o registering please write
me how to or give a link.

Best regards,

Istvan