List:       opensuse
Subject:    [opensuse] Automatic option synaptics driver gone from settings.
From:       Odd Ball <monkey9 () iae ! nl>
Date:       2012-06-29 15:05:34

Hi,

I now use 12.1 on an eeepc seashell series .
I noticed that a very important option: disable pad when typing, and the
time to set pad active again, are gone from the touchpad setting menu,
in systemsettings.

Is there a way to get that option back?
You have no idea how annoying it is when you're typing, and suddenly the
cursor is taken over by mouseposition.
And have to copy, cut and paste the lines that are somewhere into some
other teksts  inserted..

Regards,

Rob.