List:       opensuse
Subject:    [opensuse] Anyone seeing problems with bt download of 12.2 beta 1?
From:       Jim Henderson <hendersj () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-05-31 19:42:24

I'm trying to pull the DVD, KDE LiveCD, and GNOME LiveCD via bittorrent
(I see that the net install disc isn't available via a torrent), but it
seems the trackers are offline?  (I'm showing a tracker status of "OK (DHT
backup only)" and not seeing any seeds or peers.

Wondering if I'm the only one, or if the problem isn't on my end. :)

Jim

--
 Jim Henderson