List:       opensuse
Subject:    Re: [opensuse] Thunderbird trouble
From:       Robert Schweikert <rjschwei () suse ! com>
Date:       2012-04-30 13:54:37

On 04/25/2012 02:16 AM, Wolfgang Rosenauer wrote:
> Am 24.04.2012 19:20, schrieb Robert Schweikert:
>> Will 12.0 automatically show up as an update in the updates repo for 12.1?
>
> Yes.
>
> If it still occurs with the new version we can debug further.

OK, installed Thunderbird 12.0 packages over the weekend. Unfortunately
I have to report that the issue persists, although it appears to be less
frequent. In addition a new issue started to appear. I now get apopup
window informing me that some scripts do not finish.

I captured 2
- chrome://messenger/content/folderPane.js:758
- chrome://messenger/content/msgMail3PaneWindow.js:1127

There is at least one more, I didn't capture it. I suspect it will come
back ;)

And last but not least, text in the compose window is disappearing, i.e.
not properly painted. It is still there and when I send the message and
get a copy the text is there. It only disappears during composition.
This has been happening for a while.

Later,
Robert

Tech Lead