List:       opensuse
Subject:    Re: [opensuse] New clock/calendar "feature"
From:       Mike McCallister <workingwriter () prodigy ! net>
Date:       2012-03-08 2:52:55

On 03/07/2012 01:52 PM, James Knott wrote:
> Sven Burmeister wrote:
>> Am Mittwoch, 7. März 2012, 13:02:16 schrieb James Knott:
>>> I have attached a PNG of this and sent it to you as well as the
>>> list, as
>>> IIRC the list doesn't pass attachments.
>> I was more interested in what Lew called "14" button than in what you
>> managed
>> to break and try to sell as KDE4 feature/change, attracting the usual
>> KDE4
>> haters and KDE3 fan boys. :)
>>
>> Sven
> Here's a snapshot from my notebook, where the calendar still works.

James,

Are you saying that the notebook is running a different version of
either openSUSE and/or KDE? Which one(s)?

What happens when you click the "14" button on the notebook? Does it
match what Lew described? If it does, what other differences exist
between the notebook and the desktop?

This sounds more like a bug than a "feature," intentional or not.

FWIW, calendar works fine (as Lew describes) on my openSUSE 12.1 / KDE
4.7.x laptop, running NVIDIA drivers.

Mike