List:       opensuse
Subject:    [opensuse] Kdenlive analog capture
From:       John Bennett <hornetster () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-12-28 1:33:26

Sorry, probably a bit OT, but hopefully a fairly easy answer, although
with a bundle of googling - can't find.
Trying to capture analog video/audio off a VCR, through a SAA7134
(Kworld DVBT-220RF - I believe) which is a DVB card with analog input as
well.
Can use TVTime to capture using:  tvtime -d /dev/video1 -i1
and this works OK, as I have plugged the audio staight into my audio
card input.
Question is, how do I configure KDdenlive (or anything else) to
recognise the channel option ( -i1    ) so I can record from the analog?
Current setting in Kdenlive : -f oss -i /dev/dsp -acodec mp2 -f
video4linux2 -s 640x480 -r 25 -i /dev/video1 -vcodec mpeg4

Thanks, John.