List:       opensuse
Subject:    Re: [opensuse] Now That Novell is seling the Linux Division...
From:       Richard Creighton <ricreig () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-09-23 18:13:42

On 2010-09-23 Ken offered the following:

> On 09/23/2010 11:32 AM, Duaine Hechler pecked at the keyboard and wrote:
<snip>
> Anyone that believes that a major change in openSUSE is going to cause
> them to lose their job is in the wrong line of work.

I don't think the issue is a change of openSUSE *causing* a change that causes
them to lose their job...but a potential change in NOVELL or it's ownership
that might change the focus of that company that *would* change or eliminate
their job, especially insofar as its relationship to FOSS and / or openSUSE
thus potentially changing openSUSE.

Richard