List:       opensuse
Subject:    Re: [opensuse] Now That Novell is seling the Linux Division...
From:       Duaine Hechler <dahechler () att ! net>
Date:       2010-09-23 15:32:01

Patrick Shanahan wrote:
> * DenverD <DenverD@texan.dk> [09-23-10 03:14]:
>
>> Philipp wanted to play using the rules as _he_ understood them, and
>> when he couldn't bully the rest into accepting his opinion as the
>> *only* possible factual understanding of the published "Generic
>> questions and User to User support for the openSUSE distribution"
>> [cite: http://lists.opensuse.org/] he picked up *his* ball and went home..
>>
>> he was no more "run out of town" than is anyone who is frustrated by
>> reality, and leaves of their own free will when they can't have it the
>> way they want it, without discussion.
>>

> No, he considers the signal-to-noise ration out of sight and cannot be
> bothered anymore sorting the wheat from the chaff.
>
> We miss you Chris.

Here we go AGAIN, someone that don't want to use the - frickin' - DELETE
- key.

I'm on five different lists and if I complained to every list about
"sorting the wheat from the chaff", I would not be subscribed to anyone
of them - including - this - one !!!

SO - HOW - FRICKIN' - HARD - IS - IT - TO - HIT - THE - DELETE - KEY - ?

NOW - LET'S - MOVE - ON - !

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Pump Organ