List:       opensuse
Subject:    Re: [opensuse] Now That Novell is seling the Linux Division...
From:       Basil Chupin <blchupin () iinet ! net ! au>
Date:       2010-09-23 8:01:01

On 23/09/2010 02:55, Philipp Thomas wrote:
> * John Andersen (jsamyth@gmail.com) [20100922 18:52]:
>

>> You will find that the question at hand fits quite precisely within
>> General Questions, and user to user help.
>>
> In what way are wild speculations and fortune-telling related to user to
> user help? With your interpretation I could fire a series of movie revies
> and would still be on topic.
>
> Philipp

Me thinks that the word you were actually looking for was "reviews" and
not what you used, "revies".

And then there are NO "wild speculations" in this thread.

But there are genuine concerns about what would happen to their
preferred Linux distro now that it is about to be sold - to some unknown
buyer about whom there has been speculation in the IT press.

BC

--
I didn't know it was impossible when I did it.