List:       opensuse
Subject:    Re: [opensuse] Now That Novell is seling the Linux Division...
From:       C <smaug42 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-09-22 17:11:08

On Wed, Sep 22, 2010 at 18:52, Philipp Thomas wrote:
> * Tony Alfrey (tonyalfrey@earthlink.net) [20100922 01:49]:
>
>> This is the gist of the queries regarding the outcome of Novell.
>
> Then take this discussion where it belongs, like opensuse-project for
> instance.

You know... if you look at this thread.. it's not dominated by
speculation and discussion about the original topic.. it's flooded
with you numpties complaining about the stupid topic being off
topic...   If you guys would have stopped trying to be list police and
let the thread die, it would have died a couple dozen messages ago.

Haha, you list police are WAY more off topic than the original thread
ever was..  Take a deep breath... Give it a rest.  Maybe go police
something else for a while.  Get it out of your systems... and I bet
you this thread will go quietly into the mail archives.

Or not... whatever.

Enjoy your playground antics guys :-)

C.