List:       opensuse
Subject:    Re: [opensuse] Now That Novell is seling the Linux Division...
From:       Richard Creighton <ricreig () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-09-22 14:32:43

On 2010-09-21 Patrick offered the following:

> * John Andersen <jsamyth@gmail.com> [09-21-10 15:08]:
> > On 9/21/2010 8:43 AM, Adam Tauno Williams wrote:
> > > "Generic questions
> >
> > That covers it in my book.
> >
> > By the way, who appointed your List Gestapo?
>
> Careful, you are displaying your abundant ignorance.

Come-on....if anything, he was just following in your foot steps....more
likely, he was just asking another pertinent question.   It's been months
since you've said anything constructive.  I know you can be, but I can't
remember the last time you chose to exercise that ability.

As BKW and others have aptly noted, while this topic may be somewhat off-
topic, it is certainly pertinent to openSuSE's future and head-in-the-sand
approaches to issues like the future of this distro are not particularly
productive.

I would remind you that speculation and guesswork got humanity into space and
to the moon because people asked questions about things for which there were
no answers and only speculations as to what might be IF.

Richard