List:       opensuse
Subject:    Re: [opensuse] Does Everyone's Activities replicate?
From:       phanisvara das <phani00 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-09-17 23:32:26

On Saturday, September 18, 2010 04:40:47 John Andersen wrote:
> Have you logged out and back in again since doing this?
> My bet is you get at least one more activity upon doing that.

oh no, on the first login after deleting everything, one additional "unnamed"
activity was created. that's what you mean? probably because w/o config files,,
plasma always creates a blank activity, and then adds whatever is inside the
plasma-desktop/activity/ dir. but after that mine are not increasing.

--
phani.