On Thursday, September 16, 2010 22:38:14 David C. Rankin wrote: > Your lucky phani. All kernels from head through 2.6.35 worked great, the > 2.6.36rc kernels have given my laptop fits. I haven't tried rc4 yet (no > time to debug right now). I'll give it a try tomorrow after work and see > if I can sort out the boot issues I saw in rc1-rc2. depends a lot on hardware & configuration i guess. in the beginning i had trouble compiling nvidia, but one nice person (philipp thomas, i think) provided a patch for the driver at that time. isn't required anymore (for me). and of course i'm lucky, considering the million things that can go wrong in a system like this, using HEAD repo to boot... -- phani. -- To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@opensuse.org For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@opensuse.org