List:       opensuse
Subject:    Re: [opensuse] This guy _really_ likes kde 4.5
From:       phanisvara das <phani00 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-09-14 16:39:51

On Tuesday, September 14, 2010 21:30:37 John Perry wrote:
> It's my understanding (from previous comments) that he's a
> techno-journalist with linux enthusiasm in a Microsoft-centric
> environment.  Can you enlarge upon his errors in a short message?

i wouldn't go looking for errors normally, since i like the article as a whole.
still:

"The only way to go a faster route is to adopt a lighter, performance-centric
window manager like Fluxbox or an even lighter weight desktop like Xfce4."
    --i may be mistaken, but i remember fluxbox as much 'lighter' than xfce4.

"You can associate applications or files with Activities so that you have specific
files or instances of applications on a specific activity."
    --can you? if yes, that's new to me.

that's all the (perhaps) mistakes i can spot. not too many, and not too bad, IMO.
he could have mentioned liveCDs, perhaps with a link, at the end.

--
phani.