List:       opensuse
Subject:    Re: [opensuse] This guy _really_ likes kde 4.5
From:       John Perry <j.e.perry-t () cox ! net>
Date:       2010-09-14 16:00:37

  On 9/14/2010 11:13 AM, Will Stephenson wrote:
> On Tuesday 14 Sep 2010 15:42:48 Larry Stotler wrote:
>> On Tue, Sep 14, 2010 at 9:39 AM, Sunny<sloncho@gmail.com>  wrote:
>>> Register and allow sharing your contact info to companies for just
>>> reading an article??? ... in which age we live?
>> Yeah, That's kinda BS.
> The html version is here.
> http://blogs.techrepublic.com.com/10things/?p=1801&tag=content;leftCol

Thanks, Will.  I didn't think about the html version, as I obviously
should have.  It's been a year since I subscribed from work, and I'd
forgotten about the registration thing.
> I wish the author would improve his writing though as it is so poorly
> researched as to undermine its conclusion.  Maybe we can get him writing
> fluffy press releases though.

It's my understanding (from previous comments) that he's a
techno-journalist with linux enthusiasm in a Microsoft-centric
environment.  Can you enlarge upon his errors in a short message?

jp