List:       opensuse
Subject:    Re: [opensuse] What's the purpose of Plasma?
From:       phanisvara das <phani00 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-08-27 16:25:47

On Thursday, August 26, 2010 08:58:24 pm Brian K. White wrote:
> "I'm stupid and helpless! Admins! Protect me from the smart people that
> talk about things that make me wig out!"

me too, that's why i'm using the "ignore thread" button (you have to configure the
toolbar to get it there) whenever i find a troll-thread. doesn't disturb me
anymore and my blood pressure remains calm.

that much from the user's POV. if and when the admins decide to ban someone is up
to them, and i agree with what i perceive as the praxis here, to wait until it
gets really nasty.

--
phani.