List:       opensuse
Subject:    Re: [opensuse] An old story, six years later (OT, or NOT?)
From:       phanisvara das <phani00 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-08-20 16:46:34

On Friday, August 20, 2010 09:08:19 pm Michael S. Dunsaavage wrote:
> This one might stop, it's already quieted down even after the subject
> was changed, but another one will pop up tomorrow. I mentioned it
> before, it's like herpes where the symptoms go away, but the disease
> doesn't.

just "ignore" the thread if you're using kmail; that's what i'm doing now. you
won't be bothered again. there really isn't anything new or interesting coming up.
i'm using oS only since a couple of years, but i've heard all the arguments,
there's nothing new anymore, and i don't feel the urge to reply or re-state one of
the old arguments. nobody's listening anyway.

if that's what you consider fun, go ahead. i'm not bothered anymore.

--
phani.