List:       opensuse
Subject:    Re: [opensuse] KDE3 on 11.3 ??
From:       Mike McCallister <workingwriter () prodigy ! net>
Date:       2010-07-25 5:40:10

On Saturday, July 24, 2010 01:33:19 pm Istvan Gabor wrote:

> 2. I asked you to inform me when the abovementioned
bugs/defects are fixed,
> not to let me know if they aren't. So your answer was absolutely
> unnecessary.
>
> Istvan

Istvan,

File the bug(s), and you'll get email every time something changes (or
others comment). I still get mail on bugs I've filed years ago, as new
bugs are marked duplicates. Unless you don't actually want to see
the bugs fixed, so you can continue to complain that no one answers.

Mike