hello, sound is lagging after upgrade from 11.2 to 11.3 on Lenovo R60. I have Intel AD198x Analog sound card. Sound is lagging (in amarok) when I am switching some windows e.g. firefox, tabs in netbeans. Also movies in mplayer has lagging sound and picture motion. Picture motion in mplayer with -nosound option works ok. it looks like problems with alsa... any suggestions? thanks, miso -- To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@opensuse.org For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@opensuse.org