List:       opensuse
Subject:    [opensuse] Firefox 3.6.3 add-on manager not running
From:       Konstantinos Georgokitsos <kgeorgokitsos () nomioan ! gr>
Date:       2010-05-03 8:10:28

Dear all,

I have Firefox 3.6.3-1.2 from buildservice installed including as I suspect
the correct version of xulrunner: 1.9.2.3.

I keep getting the following error:

"A script on this page may be busy, or it may have stopped responding. You can
stop the script now, or you can continue to see if the script will complete.

Script:
file:///usr/lib/xulrunner-1.9.2.3/components/nsExtensionManager.js:623"

If I try to stop the script the error shows up again.

Any ideas please?