List:       opensuse
Subject:    Re: [opensuse] Firefox 3.x will not print
From:       Felix Miata <mrmazda () earthlink ! net>
Date:       2009-08-22 16:33:46

On 2009/08/22 06:02 (GMT-0300) Jones de Andrade composed:

> For the record, here I have an Epson CX7300, with A4 paper feeded and
> selected, and when I try to print lpq just shows the job in there,
> ranked first, with no warnings... The web interface for cups says that
> the job is "stoped"...

IIRC, before my current Firefox 3 printing trouble began, any time I couldn't
print before on account of paper size, the job would get stuck in printer
queue, as opposed to the Firefox 3 behavior of sending the job to the printer
but not printing anything, leaving the printer queue empty.
--
How much better to get wisdom than gold, to choose
understanding rather than silver. Proverbs 16:16 NKJV

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/