List:       opensuse
Subject:    Re: [opensuse] Three different browsers can't access website, fourth
From:       Felix Miata <mrmazda () earthlink ! net>
Date:       2009-07-29 16:08:40

On 2009/07/29 11:45 (GMT-0400) Stan Goodman composed:

> Furthermore, Firefox in the WinXP virtual machine has no trouble with the
> problematic server.

> My conclusion is that the server is ok, and somehow all three browsers (or
> something that they have in common) are screwed up.

In Firefox and/or SeaMonkey in about:config what do you see resulting from an
ipv filter? If ...disableIPv6 is false, try true. If true, try false.
--
No Jesus - No peace , Know Jesus -  Know Peace

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/