On Wednesday 08 July 2009 06:54:11 am Per Jessen wrote: > David C. Rankin wrote: > > > The question is "where can I turn the stupid "i" off to get MB and KB > > back?" > > There really ought to be a locale(ish) or Konqueror-specific setting to > indicate how file sizes should be displayed. > > > /Per > > Yes there are a lot of things in kde4 that are big disappointments from a configuration standpoint. Instead of being able to set icon size in px, now your only choices are small, medium and large (would you like fries with that too?) That's but one example. Another is this MB MiB issue. Why don't I have to option to configure this? KDE has always been about the users ability to customize the desktop to their liking and their needs. For you devs working on these issues, please remember that. We don't want and one-size-fits-all desktop. If I did, I'd use gnome. I want the options to configure the display pretty much to the same level I can in kde3. Nothing more or special. -- David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E. Rankin Law Firm, PLLC 510 Ochiltree Street Nacogdoches, Texas 75961 Telephone: (936) 715-9333 Facsimile: (936) 715-9339 www.rankinlawfirm.com -- To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@opensuse.org For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@opensuse.org