List:       opensuse
Subject:    [opensuse]  Re: iFolder
From:       Jim Henderson <hendersj () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-06-12 17:38:37

On Fri, 12 Jun 2009 09:46:04 -0600, Stephen Shaw wrote:

> Totally agree with you, but there is not a newer version that supports
> 11.0 or 11.1 yet.  Version 3.7.2 (btw) requires an unreleased version of
> mono in order to run.   That is one of the major reasons for the delay.

Thanks for that information - I hadn't realized that was part of the
issue. :-)  (Also thanks for the correction on the version number, don't
know why I kept typing 2.7.2, I know it's based on iFolder 3 <G>).

> In that repo it has unreleased versions of mono.  The required version
> will be mono 2.4.2.  Since they only just announced preview 1 of mono it
> will probably be something like a month out.  As soon as mono is
> released I'd imagine that you will see tons of announcements about it.

Perfect.

> As a side note, they are looking for people to help build out the
> community site, add documentation, tasks and their status, cleanup old
> documentation.  I'll see if we can't at least get something up that
> talks about the prereleased stuff.

Thanks for that as well.  Had I the time, I'd probably look to contribute
- maybe sometime in the future my days will become far less busy. :-)

Jim

--
 Jim Henderson