List:       opensuse
Subject:    Re: [opensuse] [11.0] Can't find deps req'd by 2.6.27 kernel
From:       "David C. Rankin" <drankinatty () suddenlinkmail ! com>
Date:       2009-06-07 9:08:07

On Friday 05 June 2009 19:45:13 Patrick Shanahan wrote:
> * Felix Miata <mrmazda@ij.net> [06-05-09 19:51]:
> > On 2009/06/05 19:28 (GMT-0400) Patrick Shanahan composed:
> > > * Felix Miata <mrmazda@ij.net> [06-05-09 10:06]:
> > >
> > > Why would bugs in an openSUSE repository be considered "Novell" bugs?
> > > What really does "Novell" have to do with it?
> >
> > https://bugzilla.novell.com/ as opposed to bug reports that would only be
> > appropriately filed somewhere else.
>
> So openSUSE bugs are reported at bugzilla.novell.com, but they are
> openSUSE bugs not "Novell" bugs, or they need to go upstream.  The
> "Novell" website is just the reporting place, not the responsible party.

	For some reason the perfect picture of those three little monkeys came to
mind, one with his hands over his ears, one with his hands over his eyes and
the last with his hands over his mouth all sitting side by side -- just popped
into my head over this issue.

	The other image I got was the one of a person with his arms crossed over his
chest with the index finger on each of his hands extended and pointed in
opposite directions accompanied by a childish guilty expression on face
appeared as well.

	Man, Patrick, you paint a pretty good picture of the situation ;-)

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.
Rankin Law Firm, PLLC