List:       opensuse
Subject:    Re: [opensuse] [11.0] Can't find deps req'd by 2.6.27 kernel
From:       Felix Miata <mrmazda () ij ! net>
Date:       2009-06-05 23:50:29

On 2009/06/05 19:28 (GMT-0400) Patrick Shanahan composed:

> * Felix Miata <mrmazda@ij.net> [06-05-09 10:06]:

>> I take this to mean that even packages hosted in
>> http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/* are to be considered
>> Novell bugs. Is that correct?

> Why would bugs in an openSUSE repository be considered "Novell" bugs?
> What really does "Novell" have to do with it?

https://bugzilla.novell.com/ as opposed to bug reports that would only be
appropriately filed somewhere else.
--
"Cast but a glance at riches, and they are gone,
for they will surely sprout wings and fly off to

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/