List:       opensuse
Subject:    Re: [opensuse] how to download Suse
From:       Felix Miata <mrmazda () ij ! net>
Date:       2009-06-03 21:51:30

On 2009/06/03 21:30 (GMT) Maura Monville composed:

> I am stuck with SuSE 10.3 .
> I happen to have little time next week and would like to update my computer.
> I wonder how long it will take to download SuSE laest version using an ADSL line \
> advertized as 7Mb which  is in reality 1.3 Mb.

The NET CD doesn't take very long to download, since it's only about 1/4 of a
full CD. Use that to install, and only the packages you want to install get
downloaded, so the overall time is less, unless you need to install to more
than one computer or otherwise expect to install multiple times.
--
"Cast but a glance at riches, and they are gone,
for they will surely sprout wings and fly off to

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/