List:       opensuse
Subject:    Re: [opensuse] Large disks in Opensuse 11
From:       Yang Bo <oakyangnjucn () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-05-09 5:35:23

Sorry that I havn't read the entire thread, it's so long.

Per, have you tried plug an external power supplier to the 'huge' disk.
Sometimes the disk doesn't work simply because one usb port cann't support
enough power for it. I have encountered this several times.

Or try plug it to the port provided by the motherboard instead of a hub.

Regards
Yang Bo