List:       opensuse
Subject:    Re: [opensuse] howto setup a NOT slower than Windows file server?
From:       Larry Stotler <larrystotler () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-05-07 14:01:23

On Thu, May 7, 2009 at 8:12 AM, Damon Register
<damon.w.register@lmco.com> wrote:
> I see it really pays to read this list.  I am a bit behind current tech
> events and did not know about the Seagate bug.  I have Seagate drives
> but they are older and perhaps not affected by this bug.

You can check their website and input your serial numbers to see if
you have an affected drive:

http://seagate.custkb.com/seagate/crm/selfservice/search.jsp?DocId=207931

And click on the check by serial number link(javascript)

I THINK that's the right place to check.  Been over a month since I
had my problem.