List:       opensuse
Subject:    Re: [opensuse] Suse Support for Jumbo Frames
From:       PGNet Dev <pgnet.dev+osusr () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-04-23 16:35:28

On Thu, Apr 23, 2009 at 9:09 AM, Per Jessen <per@opensuse.org> wrote:
> As for your frame size of 7422, read my previous reply or the driver
> source code. It will _not_ support more than 7200.

would that limit also hold true for Xen DomU<->DomU &/or Xen Dom0<->DomU comms?

i'm _able_ to set mtu=9000 on any/all DomU vifs & Dom0 bridge linked
to a real/physical intfc (have not youet verified
function/performance); UNable to set mtu to anything OTHER than 1500
for a virtual bridge in Dom0 ...

thanks.