List:       opensuse
Subject:    Re: [opensuse] MX record in DNS problem - Suse 11.0
From:       "James D. Parra" <jamesp () musicreports ! com>
Date:       2009-04-21 2:04:39

> Where would I find those?

The default location is under /var/lib/named .

~~~~~~~~~

Thanks guys. However that is where I update the files and the records on the 11.0 \
server are identical to the records on the 9.3 server in same location.

Is there a dig command I can use to point to the 11.0 server to test the MX records? \
Maybe that will shed some light on what is going wrong.

Again, many thanks.

James