List:       opensuse
Subject:    [opensuse] Open Office will not save
From:       Joseph Loo <joseph.loo () dslextreme ! com>
Date:       2009-04-19 18:30:23

I have Open office 3.01, I am using NFS with autofs. Whenever I have a
new document or save as, the file dialog come up properly, but the file
is never save. It keeps reopening the file dialog. I know the program
can write to the nfs because, if you open an existing file, change it
and save the data. Does any one have this problem?

--

Joseph Loo
jloo@acm.org