List:       opensuse
Subject:    Re: [opensuse] Mandy 7.2 fires right up after 3-4 years sitting on
From:       Felix Miata <mrmazda () ij ! net>
Date:       2009-04-18 8:11:52

On 2009/04/18 02:19 (GMT-0400) Michael S. Dunsavage composed:

> On Sat, 2009-04-18 at 01:50 -0400, Mike McMullin wrote:

>>   Seeing as you have killer skills with openSuSE, I'm kinda wondering
>> why you did the 'doze.

> Why can't we all take the higher ground and stop using the the M$ for
> Microsoft and Windoze for Windows?

Maybe because the convicted felon never got the punishment it deserves?

As an aside, maybe someone can explain why thread subjects like this get
broken by apps like Evolution by replacing long subject line spaces with
other chars? Dunsavage's post had this happen between "sitting on" & "a
shelf", which I restored in this reply.
--
"He who works his land will have abundant food, but the
one who chases fantasies will have his fill of poverty."

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/