List:       opensuse
Subject:    Re: [opensuse] kde3 is gone... for 11.2
From:       Felix Miata <mrmazda () ij ! net>
Date:       2009-04-14 1:34:42

On 2009/04/14 00:17 (GMT+0200) Anders Johansson composed:

> Not at all. It's just that the KDE3 users refused to answer simple questions
> like "what is it that you use in kde3 that isn't there in kde4". They insisted
> on giving non-answers like "everything", or "the devels should know already".

Maybe that's because they found the time required to do that unacceptable.
Maybe they were/are people who need to get work done instead of working
around useless fluff trying to figure out how to do things they didn't even
have to think about doing for many years, or ever. I still don't understand a
thing about plasmoid or cashew, like why they exist, what if anything they
replace, or what they have to do with getting work easily done in KDE3 done
in KDE4.
--
"He who works his land will have abundant food, but the
one who chases fantasies will have his fill of poverty."

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/