List:       opensuse
Subject:    Re: [opensuse] dansguardian for 11.1
From:       Tim Wunder <tim () thewunders ! org>
Date:       2009-02-02 3:52:09

On Sunday 01 February 2009 08:39:16 pm Allen Zhu wrote:
> If you actually did a search at http://software.opensuse.org/search
> for any package before you ask here, it would be real easy for you w/
> links for One Click install...
>
> And I just did a search for Dansguardian and found packages for it for
> 10.3, 11.0, 11.1, and Factory! Choose what you want and like!
>
> My two cents...

Well, as new to opensuse (haven't even installed it yet), I searched google
and yahoo and came up with the links in my OP. Now that I know about
http://software.opensuse.org/search, I'll be sure to look there first.

BTW, I had been to http://software.opensuse.org several times and never
noticed the Software Search link. All my previous looks at that page simply
had me look elsewhere because I didn't want to download opensuse and that
seemed to be the only thing that the page offered. I know... it's right
there... still, my eye saw only what it wanted to see.

Thanks,
Tim
--
Fedora Core release 6 (Zod), Linux 2.6.22.14-72.fc6
KDE: 3.5.8-1 Fedora