List:       opensuse
Subject:    [opensuse] Xen missing loader
From:       "Tom Cada" <thomas.cada () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-02-28 15:45:20

I am trying to create a guest system using the "Create Virtual
Machines" function under "Virtualization" in Yast. I have booted using
the Xen kernel. In all cases, in using following the wizard, at some
point the process ends with an error of missing a parameter which is
"loader".

Am I missing something in the Xen configuration or have I not
installed all of the necessary programs?

Thanks... Tom.