List:       opensuse
Subject:    [opensuse] Latest Kernel patch does not support NDISwrapper?
From:       Adam Jimerson <vendion () charter ! net>
Date:       2008-01-31 4:57:10

I'm trying to install the kernel patch that YOU says is available, been trying
all day, and it keeps failing to to a dependency problem with NDISwrapper and
the driver for my webcam.  I was able to get my XEN kernel patched only
because I wasn't able to get NDISwrapper to work with XEN and I also didn't
use my webcam.  Now under my normal boot I need to keep NDISwrapper so I can
keep my wireless card working, the webcam I can live with out.  Now I really
can't seem to wonder if this problem is just me because there is not much
about it in the list.