List:       opensuse
Subject:    Re: [opensuse] Asterisk 1.4.10 and freePBX 2.3
From:       "edwin" <edwin () nsi ! co ! id>
Date:       2007-08-31 11:32:54

Hi,

I have experienced using Asterisk with Digium card and Grandstream IP phone on
CentOS 4.2.
It's a bit challenging to find the right configuration, but after you
configure you can forget it. Basically you should pay attention on
asterisk.conf, zapata.conf and extension.conf.

I have no experience in freePBX though.

edwin

On Wed, 29 Aug 2007 23:52:38 +0300, Andrei Verovski (aka MacGuru) wrote