List:       opensuse
Subject:    Re: [opensuse] probably off-topic: recommend a mobile phone for SuSE user?
From:       John Andersen <jsa () pen ! homeip ! net>
Date:       2007-08-08 6:20:27

On Tuesday 07 August 2007, Zhang Weiwu wrote:
> Dear everyone on the list
>
> I am going to purchase a new mobile phone:

Almost everything you asked for is available on
the run of the mill Razr, Krazr, or several other motorola
phones that I am familiar with.

You need a data plan, preferably unlimited.
GSM phones seem to have more of these features
but I have to admit its been a while since I used anything
else.

I don't have a clue what technologies are supported there.