List:       opensuse
Subject:    Re: [opensuse] Something weird with Firefox in Opensuse 10.2
From:       peter nikolic <p.nikolic1 () btinternet ! com>
Date:       2007-06-30 8:18:53

On Saturday 30 June 2007, Phil Savoie wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Am having weirdness with Firefox Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US;
> rv:1.8.1.4) Gecko/20061023 SUSE/2.0.0.4-1.1 Firefox/2.0.0.4.
>
> Seems that I am getting what appears to be raw html script where the
> headlines should be in a local on-line newspaper.  I have included a
> screenshot to demonstrate what I am experiencing.  This is something that
> just appeared as I don't recall having done anything to precipitate this.
>
> Any help in how to fix this would be great.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Phil

Works OK using   Seamonkey  1.1.2

it is that sort of strange behavoiuor that got me to dump Firefox and switch
never had any strange problems with the browser since then

And B4 anyone get all trappy about it bieng the same under  the skin you
believe what you want .

Pete ..

--
SuSE Linux 10.3-Alpha3. (Linux is like a wigwam - no Gates, no Windows, and an
Apache inside.)