List:       opensuse
Subject:    Re: [opensuse] Notebook booting and LCD Projector
From:       Fajar Priyanto <fajarpri () cbn ! net ! id>
Date:       2007-06-29 16:15:15

On Friday 29 June 2007 21:30, Chuck Davis wrote:
> Fajar:
>
> My experience is that if the projector is plugged in while the laptop
> boots, it will display fine but that is the only display you will
> have.  The laptop display will be black!  If you can live with that,
> there is no problem.  Alternatively, if you must show the boot
> process, boot it, take a coffee break and boot again then plug in the
> projector.

Thank you Chuck and Mario for replying.
I will try both methods tomorrow. My "target" notebook is Acer TM 802LCi.
In the mean time, as a backup plan, I will connect the LCD on my another
notebook, and from there doing a VNC install of Opensuse. At least I can show
the installation screen.

http://linux2.arinet.org
11:15pm up 2:17, 2.6.18.2-34-default GNU/Linux