List:       opensuse
Subject:    Re: [opensuse] lost start menu in OpenSuse 10.2
From:       JP Rosevear <jpr () novell ! com>
Date:       2007-06-29 12:42:01

On Thu, 2007-06-28 at 08:11 -0600, Michael Folsom wrote:
> Thanks!
>
> Tried that and when you right clicked no options were given -

When you say "no options were given" do you mean the option I asked you
to select was not given in the context menu or no context menu at all?
If none at all, can you interact with the panel at all (popping up the
lock, clicking on the window list, etc)?

> It really seems that some parts of user info (settings & etc - ) of
> the gnome system are stored outside the user's home directory and
> there is no way to easily clear it out and start fresh.

No user settings are stored outside of the home dir.

-JP
--
JP Rosevear <jpr@novell.com>
Novell, Inc.