List:       opensuse
Subject:    [opensuse] mouse pointer disappears
From:       Richard Pace <rpace () sbcglobal ! net>
Date:       2007-01-25 19:43:42

Hi:
Running SuSE 10.2 on HP Pavilion AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 3800+.

My mouse pointer disappears every so often.  The mouse is still working, so to
speak - I just can't see it.  Using keyboard controls I have tried changing
personal settings in KDE to a new mouse scheme.  That does not help.  Even
restarting KDE does not help.  So far, only a reboot restores the mouse
pointer.

Comments appreciated.
--
Regards,