List:       opensuse
Subject:    [opensuse] Synchronise KDE-PIM Data with syncml server (mobical.net) with opensync
From:       Jörg_Spilker <js () jetsys ! de>
Date:       2006-12-22 11:49:42

Hi,

can i sync my KDE-PIM data with a syncml server with opensync? I´ve an
account at mobical.net and syncing my outlook data (with the sync plugin
from nexthouse. It would be great if i could sync my office data with my
private data at home. All the examples concerning syncml support in opensync
are only describing the cases where opensync acts itselv as an syncml server
(to sync with syncml clients like mobile phones). However in my case i want
to use opensync as a syncml client. Do you know if this is possible.

Greetings, Jörg