List:       opensuse
Subject:    Re: [opensuse] photo-editing
From:       "Charles philip Chan" <cpchan () sympatico ! ca>
Date:       2006-12-19 17:59:21

On 18 Dec 2006, kai@perfectreign.com wrote:

> I did have to copy the pictures to subfolder to select only certian
> ones, but other than that not bad.

Yes, Digikam can only export albums. However, to export only selected
images, the gallary function in Showimg:

        http://www.jalix.org/projects/showimg/

is quite nice.

> I wonder (and have searched) if there are more themes available.

I don't think so. However, writing a theme is quite easy:

        http://www.digikam.org/?q=node/26

Charles

--
DPRINTK("Last time you were disconnected, how about now?\n");
        linux-2.6.6/drivers/net/tokenring/ibmtr.c