On Monday 18 December 2006 12:49, Markus Elfring wrote: > > Somewhere there has a %2f sneaked in... > > Would you like to see that any leading slashes will be stripped > from input of the path text field by the Yast dialog? It is so. :) I was confused by that %2f, although I knew it was an url-encoded '/'. Changing only the protocol to ftp and that %2f sneaked in (dialog showing same url including "/%2f"), changing protocol back to http and the %2f was gone. The url is good, because YaST accepted it as source, and I previously installed the NVIDIA packages from it. I did try ftp the first time I tried to install the NVIDIA rpms, but this failed too. I then switched to http, and it worked. Maybe the ftp-server denied access, e.g. because of too many users? Did you try again? If ftp does not work, try http. http://download.nvidia.com/opensuse/10.2 is not browsable because directorylisting is denied. Anonymous ftp works, and if it fails again maybe you could try with "ftp -a ftp://download.nvidia.com/opensuse/10.2/" to see if you get any error messages. Maybe /var/log/YaST/y2log has something (e.g. grep -i nvidia /var/log/YaST/y2log). Cheers, Leen -- To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse+unsubscribe@opensuse.org For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse+help@opensuse.org