List:       opensuse
Subject:    Re: [opensuse] How to check the MD5 checksum in Windows
From:       Darryl Gregorash <raven () accesscomm ! ca>
Date:       2006-12-17 21:18:23

On 2006-12-17 11:19, Randall R Schulz wrote:
> Anyway, if that's your concern just use re-writeable media to burn the
> CD or DVD. But since optical media is pretty cheap and the likelihood
> of a problem is pretty low, why bother?
Check out the prices at bestbuy.ca -- there is a fee collected by a
consortium run by the recording industry that pretty much doubles the
price of blank media in Canada. We are led to believe (like the Queen of
Hearts, I am capable of believing impossible things ;-)  ) that the fee
goes to the artists who actually created the music.

--
The best way to accelerate a computer running Windows is at 9.81 m/s ²